Why Bono Burns Distributing

With over 30 years of close customer relationships and a sales department with 200 years of combined bakery experience, we have a higher understanding of our customers' business and needs. That is why we offer the widest variety of products in our service area and consult with our customers on the best options for them. We don’t just sell products, we are a trusted resource and partner with our clients.

We don't just sell products, we are a trusted resource and partner with our customers.

We have taken steps to ensure the best for you including:

  • Meeting or exceeding A.I.B standards
  • Hi-tech product tracking systems to ensure product safety, decrease out-of-stocks and increase information flow for best practices
  • The only air conditioned bakery warehouses in our service area to maintain product quality
  • Chocolate storage area with both temperature and humidity control
  • Redundant back-up power systems to protect the integrity of your products and to ensure timely and safe delivery of your orders
  • Freezer temperatures monitored by alarm service 24/7
  • All of our inbound freight and local delivery trucks are temperature controlled
  • We inbound over 95% of all our freight in clean, food safe trucks, contracting the remaining 5% to Bono approved contract haulers
  • 99% on time delivery rate
  • The products you need, when you need them—our fill rate is 99.5% (with a back in stock goal of only 48 hours)
  • Your personal driver who rotates products
  • Special orders to secure your needs
  • Free personal technical support (DVD’s available too, your choice)
  • Product questions are answered within 24 hours
  • Locally owned and operated family business
  • A debt free company - here for you and your future needs
  • Our phones answered by real people, not a machine
  • Our DDA (Dawn Distributors Advantage) membership gives us a combined purchasing power of over 1 billion
  • Our products are 100% guaranteed…PERIOD!


At Bono Burns Distributing, We Deliver Success!
Go to top